Custom Designed Websites
PrestoWeb provides fully responsive, customized sites that will accommodate different screen sizes used from mobile devices and tablets. Our mission is to build features within our platform that will enhance the fan experience while taking advantage of the newest technology.Start your project
- 1,400 clients use PrestoWeb
- PrestoSports was the 1st provider to build a "network" letting schools share information, integrate with the NCAA, U SPORTS & NAIA, offer enhanced stats, and provide fully responsive websites.
- PrestoWeb supports Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). Our design team will oversee the process and work directly with you to accomplish the look and feel you desire to help build your brand.
- An experienced Implementation Specialist will lead you through the design/transition/training process and share best practices to improve fan engagement.
Content Management System
PrestoWeb offers the industry's most innovative and flexible content management solution. Used by more than 1,400 athletic departments, PrestoWebs' CMS is extremely user friendly and requires no HTML encoding knowledge- although flexible for you if you do know some. It is 100% accessible online, allowing for remote publishing from any venue or location. Your athletics department will have complete control over all content, photos and graphics using PrestoSports' content management solution.
Additional features include:
Post Releases, Event Recaps, Box Scores, Season Statistics and more
Dynamic updating of box score links and player stats when using PrimeTime for live stats
Discover the power of video! Whether integrating live streaming into your site or using video as a background to bring new life to your site, we have you covered
Access to the Network for real-time sharing of data (game score, box scores, schedules, standings and more)
Make your site more social with Facebook, Twitter & other social media channels
Post photos, create photo galleries, and upload in bulk
Ability to create and manage registration pages/forms
Manage your site navigation and site edits while logged in and viewing the site
Powerful communication via email and text messaging allows you to invite and inform your fans
Create, post, and remove marketing splash pages as you wish
Dynamic scoreboard/calendar updates for recent or upcoming games
Update scores on website via in-progress scoring using mobile devices or computer
Archive releases, photos, rosters, schedules and more
Powerful search tool to let fans search within your site
Users can automatically generate email of content on site
Create a QR code for that will link to a homepage, story, video and more
PrestoMobile lets your fans cheer on your team as if they were in your arena. Content in the app is dynamically updated through your website, keeping your fans updated no matter where they are. But that's just the beginning. Build loyalty programs, collect fan data, and create sponsorship opportunities that enable you to drive engagement and revenue, and build your program.
Programs use the PrestoMobile:
- Send notifications
- Update Box scores and recaps from your latest events
- Deliver live stats, news, Twitter integration, photo galleries
- Access your mobile website
- Provide an interactive interface
- Put the latest scores and upcoming games where fans can easily find them
- Brand to your school or conference
Online Merchandise Store
With PrestoSports Online Merchandise Store, you can sell official athletic merchandise through a selected vendor or on your own. The Merchandise Store lives within your website and offers a secure online transaction environment. You can also easily track sales daily.Get Started
The PrestoSports Network is one of the largest databases of collegiate information in the world. The power of the Network allows for real-time sharing of data from one website to another within the PrestoSports Network.Join the Network
- Game scores, box scores, schedules, standings, up-to-the-minute statistics are all updated dynamically in the Network
- Automatic updating of Conference websites reduces the workload for athletics departments and conference office staffs
- Eliminates redundant information input
- Improves efficiency for institutions and conferences